All tools and references listed below are available on the electronic Camp Management Toolkit either on the USB memory stick accompanying every hardcopy or from the website: www.cmtoolkit.org.
- Global CCCM Cluster, 2013. Checklist for Camp/Cluster Coordinator
- Global CCCM Cluster, 2013. Terms of Reference for CCCM Cluster Camp Management Agency
- Global CCCM Cluster, 2013. Terms of Reference for CCCM Cluster Coordinators
- Global CCCM Cluster, 2013. What Is Camp Coordination and Camp Management?
- Global CCCM Cluster, 2014. MEND Guide. Comprehensive Guide for Planning Mass Evacuations in Natural Disasters.
- Inter-Agency Standing Committee (IASC), 2006. Protecting Persons Affected by Natural Disasters: IASC Operational Guidelines on Human Rights and Natural Disasters
- International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), 2004. What Is Humanitarian Law?
- International Federation of the Red Cross (IFRC), 1994. The Code of Conduct for the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement and NGOs in Disaster Relief
- Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA), 1999. An Easy Reference to International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights Law.
- OCHA, 2004. Guiding Principles on Internal Displacement
- OCHA, June 2012. OCHA on Message: Humanitarian Principles
- OCHA, June 2012. OCHA on Message: The Cluster Approach